Sunday, April 12, 2009

Purpose of Life

Each living creature born in the Universe should have some purpose. I am yet to discover mine. I don’t believe in theism. Yet, there is some power or energy exist that rules the Universe.

For a matter of fact, there are many things that give the individuals a high. For now, riding bike in a highway gives me a high. But I believe this is not fixed. It tends to change. I loved to play video games when I was a teenager. But not any more. So, at each stage of life there is something that always gives one a high. Future is always mysterious. But that aspect keeps one engross to achieve ones plan. Nothing is permanent except change. Embracing change is one way of keep things moving.

Yet learning to control mind is more important than anything else. There can be lot of things to achieve this, like meditation, yoga etc. But my humble opinion is no one can control the mind most effectively. If he can, he is Power or in the most effective broad term – God. Most of the saints claim they achieved this. After all human body is the most complex machine in the Universe.

Most of the human creatures dream to be somebody else. If I am rich, If I studied better, If I got up early, If I am him, If I got the opportunity. If, If and If in everything. If - only comes after one admits failure. I am trying to not use If for my failures. People, I am not advising I am just spitting out my sub conscience thoughts. I am an absolute dreamer. But its good as far as I don’t demand to happen in reality. Dream world is different from this Universe.

I imagined a strange thing few days back. I thought myself as an animal and I tried to learn/see the things surrounding me. I was awe-struck, in an unexplainable situation. Even I don’t realize what is happening around. When my sub conscience brought me back to the reality, everything seems to be normal. I have to admit, Life is a strange correlated sequence of events. Men have hard-coded in the brain that everything in the Universe is for him. This thought should have evolved when Men learned things for survival……

2 comments:

Praveen Krishnamoorthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Praveen Krishnamoorthy said...

ennada, most of the your blogposts are related to finding the purpose of life!!!

Let me tell you one. Get Married soon :)