Monday, January 24, 2011

Solitude

Privacy is really a thing! But lately could not pass time or feeling extremely abnormal when you spend time alone. Though I hate living with too much people, I hate living alone too. Both sucks. It’s like a torture to mind with impending things that were reminded during these hours. Planning them in advance makes mind more stressful. Though one longs for freedom, I am realizing the importance of the family with you when you much need them. Staying alone really sucks even if you like to be in solitude.

The worst of all is the compelling things that tell you to keep things straight yet you tend to stray. Bless me!

2 comments:

Senthil said...

Time to get married buddy ;)

Sitting alone and reading book or losing myself in thoughts was one of my favorite thing to do :-) Now i am in the same state as you are..

Shanoof Basheer said...

Senthil, long way to go before getting married.

Probably, I will try reading books. Thanks for the suggestion!