Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A bachelor’s life

Its past 1:00 AM midnight. Yet a work to do – have to wash clothes. I usually pack up the clothes for washing when leaving to my native and return back and use them until they pile up and leave me with no set of dress. That’s when I realize that I have to wash. Washing clothes is not at all a tough job but doing it after midnight is disgusting. The reason is ‘laziness’. Some one probably God ( not a great believer of HIM) might have set an alarm/deadline to do something. Its when we realize and start doing it with utmost hard work. Like we do for exams. After finishing the work we realize why couldn’t we do this before. But there is always a thrill in doing it some time late. Late yet latest.

Not only washing clothes, there are numerous thing that one comes to know in bachelor’s life which is completely unknown before. When you search for food, I often think why the hell I want to eat. Hence, end up eating all junk foods. I really miss my mom’s cuisine. Being in hostel for four years I always longed for it. The breakfast you get then at time . The care she takes in everything, the way he keeps providing good nutritious stuffs. Be it a fruit salad or even a small cup of refreshing tea. Life teaches many things at different stages of life. One of the crucial stage is – bachelor’s life. No wonder that many of the guys are getting married at early stage, now-a –days.

The biological clock has changed. Not now it happened long back. I had a habit of sleeping at nine when I was in higher secondary and would wake up at the time I feel comfortable. Probably before sun rise. But now, all the little dangerous things ( laptop, orkut,gmail,computer games blah…blah) make one wake like an owl and sleep at time when the next day has started and get up at time when your mom start cooking lunch in your home. Never seen sun rise since I joined. In fact never seen six or seven ‘ 0 clock.

I usually like to be in solitude for at least some time in a week. But now-a-days I couldn’t. I feel nostalgic. Thank Me, I got introduced to a lot of friends. May be that might have changed the feeling of wanting to be secluded.

I love non-veg and have the habit of eating it alone. Yet I didn’t gain weight at school/college. But less than a year I gained 10 kgs. Its an alarming increase in my physic. One of my uncle who returned from KSA failed to wave his hand thinking that I am a stranger. I approached him and introduced. He was floored. Appearances also changes at times!! What else life has to teach me, looking forward!!

Brain stopped working after auto-executing onmode –yuck

Trying to bring online.
oninit
Memory could not be initialized. System might not be ready or inactive.

Trying to restore onbar_d -r –p
Physical restore impossible.

Everything sstopped working. Process killed itself.

Unexpected Shutdown!

No comments: